- If you have been gifted an item(s) we expect that the content agreed in return will be live within 14 days of receiving the item(s), unless a specific date for the promotion has been agreed
- If you charged a fixed amount for running a piece of activity the activity must be live within 14 days of receiving the payment, unless a specific date for the promotion has been agreed
- You will use the links given to you by Adtraction
- If we provide you with more than one link to use (for example, one link per product) you must ensure you feature every link provided over the course of the agreed promotion
- Write a firm and hyperlinked call to action using the link provided to you. Whilst keeping in line with your tone of voice it is important that you guide your audience to click on links, eg; “click here to buy from [X retailer]” or “buy now”, or “check out [X retailer]”
- Every time you mention the retailer’s brand name in your promotion the text should be hyperlinked with a trackable link (the link will be provided to you)
- Ensure that your audience understands the promotion is an advert, by using a format that suits your content, eg; stating #ad, “This is a paid article”, “Affiliate content”, “Sponsored content”. For more guidance on this please see here: https://www.asa.org.uk/advice-online/affiliate-marketing.html
- Please follow the ‘Linking Correctly’ guide below
On your website
Do not paste the links you are provided directly onto your website for your audience to see - use these links as the ‘destination URLs’ when you hyperlink the content you write.
Use the link you are provided, exactly as it is, in your bio, caption or ‘swipe up’ feature.
Facebook and Twitter
Use the link you are provided, exactly as it is when you write a post.
If you are unsure please get in touch with your Adtraction contact who will be happy to advise.