1. The first time you log into your Adtraction account, you need to add the channel in which you want to place tracking links to our advertisers. This might be a website, a blog, a newsletter, a social media channel or similar.
2. Adtraction will manually evaluate your channel once it’s added in order to ensure that it is suitable for our advertisers. As an example, we do not approve inappropriate content, such as politics, religion and eroticism or websites under construction or with insufficient content. Please see the blue box for a full overview.
You will receive an email from Adtraction once your channel has been evaluated. As soon as you have an approved channel you can apply for advertiser programs.
You can add as many channels as you want to your account. Should you for instance have two blogs, you will add two channels to your account, one for each blog. In order to add more channels, go to «Account» in the left side bar, click «My channels» and choose the blue button «Add new channel».
3. An overview of all advertiser programs can be found by clicking «Advertiser» followed by «All advertisers» in the left hand menu. Choose a category that suits you.
4. You will now be provided with a list of all advertisers that are available in the category you have chosen. Click the «Apply» link for the advertiser you are interested in.
5. Each advertiser has a separate program description with information about the terms and conditions offered. Click the button «Apply» in order to apply for the program.
Once you have applied to the program, the advertiser will consider whether they find your channel suitable. When this is done, you will receive an email from Adtraction. You can apply to as many programs as you want.
6. If the advertiser approves your channel, you get access to links and ads. Now you can get started earning a commission on your marketing efforts for the advertiser! When a visitor clicks an Adtraction link at your website and subsequently completes a purchase with the advertiser, you receive a commission.
The simplest solution is to use «Your affiliate link», which is a text link directing visitors to the advertisers website. Adtraction will track clicks, and you receive a commission when individuals click your link and complete a purchase.
Through the button «Customize link» you can choose to which page at the advertiser's website the link should direct visitors. This can for instance be useful if you want to link to a specific product rather than the front page. Read more about what deeplinks are and how they work here.
Did you know? Adtraction recently launched a Google Chrome extension that enables you to get tracking links directly from the website of an advertiser.
Get the Google Chrome extension here.
Should you prefer banners, most programs have a number of banners accessible at «Banners and links».
Additional questions? Our FAQ is simple to use and provides access to the most commonly asked questions. For other inquiries, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or try the chat for quickest response.